Derik Schneider Online

Life is a Highway

Life is a Highway
Source: YouTube

Thursday, 28 August 2014

Merv Griffin Show: Jane Fonda and Roger Vadim Interview, From 1967



This post was originally posted at The New Democrat


I would be lying if I said I had any idea who the hell Roger Vadim is other then what I got out of this video. And I only like to lie when I'm in trouble. You know being questioned by police, on the stand being cross-examined. And if you are wondering how I get away with that. I cross my fingers when I'm put under oath and say "I do". But Jane Fonda is very well-known and for good reasons. A beautiful baby-face adorable actress with a very quick wit and sense of humor. As well as intelligence that allows for her to play all sorts of characters that her career indicates that she has.